Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Do you know where I will be one week from today?



Dad and Me - March 2013
Every birthday my dad calls me and asks, "Do you know where I was 46 years ago today?" (or whatever age I am that year). On my 25th birthday, however, he didn't call. It's the only year he ever missed. The point is, my dad never forgets my birthday. Just as I'm not going to let you or anyone else forget that WE LEAVE FOR CANADA IN ONE WEEK!!

Perfect!
One week from today, the day before we leave for our vacation, we will know the gender of our first grandchild. Scott says it's a good thing that we leave the next day so I can't spend any money! But I've reminded him that I'm sure Canada has very cute baby clothes. Maybe a Mountie bib?

So cute!
Or maybe a stuffed moose?




Stayed tuned to find out what treasures I can find for Baby G!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to find out the gender too. You are going to have so much fun finding fun souvenirs for your new grand-baby. So excited!

    ReplyDelete